Actor signals

Hi,

I have two rows of buttons.

row A = 200 x 100
row B = 200 x 50

Row B is located directly on top of row A with both rows pinned to 0,0.

Both rows are generated with the same code and the only difference is the
height of the buttons.

If I click on a button in row B I receive a button-press-event, button
release-event and button-leave-event

If I click on a button from row A I receive a button-press-event and
button-leave-event and a warning message for the button-release-event.

----
(keyboard.py:20729): Clutter-WARNING **: The required ID of 445865 does
not refer to an existing actor; this usually implies that the pick() of an
actor is not correctly implemented or that there is an error in the
glReadPixels() implementation of the GL driver.
----

If the button-release-event is working correctly for row B why would it
have this warning for row A and not signal correctly?

Is it because row B is directly on top of row A?

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd