Please remove me from the mailing list.

I have messaged the mailing list several times to ask to remove me from the list. This was 5 years ago and I'm still getting messages from this damn mailing list. I've messaged the list to unsubscribe me and now I'm messaging the entire list so that you all know whats going on.  I am now reporting every single message I get in my inbox from this mailing list as spam. If you don't want to be considered a spammer then I suggest removing me from the mailing list. I don't know what else to do. The list administrators don't seem to care that much so this is the only way to get this list blocked from my email address.