Re: ClutterPerspective - how to set perspective without depth illusion?

hi;

On 27 September 2012 16:45, David Kosir <kosirdavid gmail com> wrote:
I've realized that this is because stage perspective property, so I've
tried to play with it so see results.

I've tried to change the field of view angle *fovy* and set it to 0.
That made sense to me because if angle would be 0Â that means I will
not see size change when changing depth.
But, if fovy is 0 then I get nothing showed on stage.

Best results I got is when I set fovy to 0.001. Then it is impossible
to see the difference in size, but I don't know if this is the best
way to do it.

Any suggestions?

the ClutterStage:perspective property only controls the perspective
transformation; if you want an orthonormal projection you will need to
use the ClutterStage:transform or ClutterStage:child-transform
properties (available in Clutter 1.12), or override the
ClutterStage::apply_transform and ClutterStage::paint virtual
functions through sub-classing.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--