Re: documentaion building for android

I forgot to mention that you probably need to use the following repos :

Few patches to glib to compile on Bionic :
https://github.com/djdeath/glib

Integration with the Android mainloop system :
https://github.com/dlespiau/glib-android

A few patches to cogl, most of them should be upstream now :
https://github.com/djdeath/cogl-android

How close is it from upstream? That's hard to say, because it might require a bit of time to investigate the remaining bugs.
Also the whole Android application life cycle and the mainloop integration don't really fit with the way we do things on more traditional GNU/Linux systems...

Cheers,
-Lionel