Re: documentaion building for android

Hi Mike,

The branch for the android backend is available at the following address : https://github.com/djdeath/clutter-android

We built our stack using jhbuild (and patched it so it doesn't remove the .la files).

Let me see if I can put the build system we used somewhere (it probably requires a few fixes here and there).

Regarding having the backend upstream that's another problem because we haven't fixed a couple of issues.

Thanks,
-Lionel