Re: Fw: chronojump 3.0

Hello, what version of the software are you running? (see at the
program at help, about)
Please, use 0.7.1:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/chronojump/installation.html
(this should work for all windows, included Vista)

can you try to make a picture of the black screen and send to me
privately? (not at the list) Just do ALT+Print screen, and the paste
in a image program like MS Paint

can you try to send to me privately the last logs files?
c:\installdir...\logs\

can you try to reinstall the software ensuring that the driver gets
installed? on install appears a black screen with a text like:
"Installing driver....." wait to it to finish.

can you recheck that on preferences have COM4 selected?

can you try with chronojump_mini program? It's installed at:
c:\installdir\...\windows\chronojump_mini.bat

can you try disabling antivirus software?

I hope that this questions solve to solve the problem and to clarify
info in the program, improve development.

If you want we can continue talking privately

Thanks