conversions between sqlite versions

Depending on Mono installations on different Linux and Windows
distributions, Sqlite (2.8) o Sqlite (3.x) can be used.

Formats between this two databases are incompatible, but they can be
converted having sqlite and sqlite3 installed on the system and doing:

- from sqlite to sqlite3:
sqlite database_original.db .dump | sqlite3 database_converted.db

- from sqlite3 to sqlite:
sqlite3 database_original.db .dump | sqlite database_converted.db

This helps top the portabilty of our data. Note that the "dump" option
can be used to export our data to any database.

Regards