RE: Chronojump for windows using .NET, first tests

Hi Mark

Code is the same. Program reads from serial port, and this can be serial
port or any USB. Please Juan, correct me if i'm wrong.

As an example, on Linux, Chronojump reads with serial port libraries
from:

- /dev/ttyS0 (serial port 1 (COM1 on Windows))
- /dev/ttyS1 (serial port 2 (COM2 on Windows))
- /dev/ttyUSB0 (USB1 (still don't know the name on Windows))
- /dev/ttyUSB1 (USB2 (still don't know the name on Windows))

This is done by the really latest version of chronojump (not the version
who is currenly released)

Thanks, bye