RE: Chronojump for windows using .NET, first tests

Hi,

El mar, 28-02-2006 a las 03:09 +1100, Mark Fisher escribió:
> Serial port??\
> Xavier, these days, the serial port is almost extinct, and due to the fact
> that most filed tests for Vert Jumping will be done via laptop, I think USB
> is a better path to follow. I can help with a USB output mat.

Yes, you are right. We are using the serial interface, but an USB-RS232
converter can be used. At the moment, serial interface is multiplatform
(Windows, Linux, Mac) and a software driver is not needed.

  Also, using only a very cheap Pic microcontroller, people can
construct very easily the hardware.

  In future, we will insert the USB-RS232 converter into the hardware.

Regards, Juan

--
Juan González Gómez
juan iearobotics com