-----Original Message-----
From: chronojump-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:chronojump-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of xavier de Blas
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:50 AM
To: For Chronojump developers (english, spanish)
Subject: Re: Chronojump for windows using .NET, first tests

Hello

> the most important is:
> 1.- make serialportnet work in 1.1, if the documentation homepage is
> still down, let's write the author

I've written the author but he didn't answered. I've published also a
post in the project's forum:
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1449854&forum_id=432447

> 2.- try chronojump-mini on windows .net (compiled in mono)

Cannot until get serialportnet working

> 3.- try chronojump-mini on windows .net (compiled in .net linkinig with
> the serialportnet)

Cannot until get serialportnet working

> 4.- try to compile a gtk# app in .net

Done, with the command line. Microsoft installation? didn't change the
path for finding 'CSC' compiler. It was here:

c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\framework\v1.1.4322\csc

then we can compile like this:

c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\framework\v1.1.4322\csc firstTest.cs

it produces:

firstTest.exe

execute writting 'firstTest.exe' from commandline or doubleclicking

The gtk# for windows isntaller has a command line prompt with the path
of csc updated. compile like this: 'csc firstTest.cs' , but the
gtk-sharp libraries are not in the path?

Example of ccompiling with gtk, gdk, glib and atk

csc firstTestGtkSharp.cs -r:C:\GTK\2.8\lib\gtk-sharp-2.0\gtk-sharp.cs
-r:C:\GTK\2.8\lib\gtk-sharp-2.0\gsk-sharp.cs -r:C:\GTK\2.8\lib
\gtk-sharp-2.0\glib-sharp.cs -r:C:\GTK\2.8\lib\gtk-sharp-2.0
\atk-sharp.cs

Do it in the future with the nmake (not compatible with make)

It can be done also with the "not 2.0" libraries

> 5.- try to use and compile NPlot

downloaded from http://netcontrols.org

the NPlot.dll is created

compile with -r:NPlot.dll

check howto include in the final release (licensing)

> 6.- try to use and compile a sqlite test

used http://sourceforge.net/projects/adodotnetsqlite/
(the download file page produces an "Interval Server Error"), solved
downloading from the homePage/downloads

At the end of homePage/documentation&examples there's a sample. I tried
and worked.

Compiled with -r:SQLiteNET.dll

the three dlls have to be in the bin directory of the program.

> 7.- try to use, compile chronojump

Cannot until get serialportnet working

> 8.- if chronojump doesn't work, let's change some gnome widgets like the
> gnomebar

Cannot until get serialportnet working

> 9.- rest, beer

I hope