Re: My HD camera works with Cheese, but not with GTK

Matthew, Thank you for your hints!
 When I run skype with v4l1compat.so   preloaded it gives
libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Invalid argument
libv4l2: error allocating conversion buffer
libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Invalid argument

And skype gives the same "doubled-shifted" image.

Best wishes,
Sergey