Re: Using Cheese as a Photobooth

Hi Andrew,

Cheese provide all resolutions provided by webcam, not more or less.
I assume you webcam do not provide the resolution you need. It make for cheese no sense to add more of it, i hope you understand why.

If you any way use some script which make lost of work for you. You can add imagemagick to handle some conversations. The command will look like this:
convert -resize 600x800 input.jpg output.jpg
or
convert -resize 50% input.jpg output.jpg