Re: audio sync problems with video recording

Hello,

Is this bug being fixed in camerabin/gstreamer, or do we even know?

I installed mkvmerge and the gui.  I was wondering if it's rather automated to fix this issue or I need to do something special(I loaded the webm in mmg).

---
Hi,
it is know issue. actually not cheese bug, but camerabin in gstreamer.
I think the first record is out of sync fallowing is ok?
You can fix existing file with mkvmerge (gui or cli)

--
Regards,
Oleksij