Re: audio sync problems with video recording

Is it possibly related to vbr time map not being written?

On Sat, 2012-08-25 at 14:31 -0500, H0wdy wrote:
hello,

Great program!  I am on f17 64bit and using cheese 3.4.2, but the problem I am having is, when I record video with my logitech webcam at 640x480, there is an audio sync problem in the finished product, as the audio is just slightly behind the video.

I don't have this problem with other programs.  How to fix?  Also, can I fix a file already recorded?(just curious)