Re: Someone uses the logo for their service

hi arseny,

thank you for noticing us! this certainly looks like the cheese logo.
would you be so kind and forward the earlier sent mail to the more
appropriate legal and foundation lists?

  legal-list gnome org, foundation-list gnome org

we then can take our steps from there. thank you very much again!

daniel