Briefly display photo fullscreen after it has been taken

Hi!

I am trying to make a photo booth for an upcoming wedding. I really like Cheese and it does almost everything I would like it to! The only thing that might be nice is if it would display the just taken photo fullscreen for two or three seconds so that the guests have a little chance to view it. I downloaded the source code but I am sort of at sea. Does anybody have any pointers on which files I might go to start implementing this feature? Any ideas on how feasible this is to do? Thanks!

Joshua.