Re: Software Design Specification

On 10/25/2011 11:50 AM, David Descoteaux wrote:
To the Cheese community,

I am working with Western New England University for a Software
Engineering course. Our project involves adding an assistive
technologies feature to Cheese that will enable it to function like a
Visual Magnifier.

My team and I are at a point where we are creating a design document
which will ultimately guide how the features will be implemented. As a
result of this, I would like to ask you if there are any design diagrams
that anyone has in their possession. System-architecture, System Level,
Programming Interface, Data Interface, and / or Design diagrams are what
we aim to include in the document.

Our intentions are to keep any established formats of Software
Architecture consistent with what may already exist, so any type of
diagram that could be provided will be exceedingly helpful.

FWIW GStreamer has lots of pretty diagrams.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush