Software Design Specification

To the Cheese community,

I am working with Western New England University for a Software Engineering course. Our project involves adding an assistive technologies feature to Cheese that will enable it to function like a Visual Magnifier.

My team and I are at a point where we are creating a design document which will ultimately guide how the features will be implemented. As a result of this, I would like to ask you if there are any design diagrams that anyone has in their possession. System-architecture, System Level, Programming Interface,  Data Interface, and / or Design diagrams are what we aim to include in the document.

Our intentions are to keep any established formats of Software Architecture consistent with what may already exist, so any type of diagram that could be provided will be exceedingly helpful.

Thanks in advance,

David