[Fwd: [cheese] Non-fast-forward update to branch master]

we needed to remove a specific commit, as it was a false commit. if you
want to pull, you need to reset your git repository to origin/master.
please be careful, as that could result in loss of any
uncommitted/unpushed changes you might have.

sorry for the inconvenience!

daniel