Re: Bust mode limitation

Thanks. I tested this, and I think I discovered two bugs. I am running another test to confirm and provide exact conditions so I can file a bug report.

I set the max number of images to 1 million. I set the interval to 1 second. I launched the app. It appears that it fails after about 80,000 images, which is a few hours into the run. It just stops capturing images and hangs.

Moreover, when you relaunch the app (even after a reboot), it starts to load and then immediately goes *poof*. Vanishes. I'm assuming it is encountering a fatal error condition and then exits cleanly. I believe this is because it cannot load all of the images that are then in the target/destination folder which, by then, numbered over 80,000. When you delete all of the images, Cheese will then load.

Again, I am running a test now and will report the exact number of images it saves before blowing up when I file a bug report.

Thanks.

"The most damaging phrase in the language is, 'We've always done it this way.'" - Grace Hopper

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 6:58 PM, daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org> wrote:
daniel