Re: Say Cheese

Hi,

For motion detection, try motion. Good tutorial on getting it started here: http://goo.gl/6GKx Note that, contrary to the tutorial, you do NOT (and probably should not) have to use "sudo."

Re: Cheese, you can already do time-lapse with Cheese. Configure Burst Mode to shoot one frame every [n] seconds. Then simply add those images into your video editor of choice to animate them.

Cheese already auto-saves.

For screen recording, hit Applications | Software Center and search for "Kazam."

Best,

RBL

--
"We've tended to forget that no computer will ever ask a new question.'" - Grace Hopper