Re: Running Cheese on lubuntu

Hello,

         Yeah that was my guess - I'm on a slightly weird dist -
lubuntu.  I'm guessing that is the issue and I'm in the process of
registering for the ubuntu support forums.  Thanks for the tip :).

Cheers,

Neil

On 13 April 2010 19:21, daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org> wrote:
> hey!
>
> that pretty seems like you have some issues with the binaries of your
> distribution. you might want to ask the packager about this?
>
> daniel
>
> On Di, 2010-04-13 at 19:21 +0200, Neil Benn wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>>          I'm trying to run cheese on lubuntu and I have the error
>> message that the libcamel ELF file version does not match the current
>> one (it is looking for version 1.2).  I'm at a bit of a loss to work
>> out what to do.  I've tried to apt-get a version of libcamel but I
>> cannot find a package to download for this.  Has anyone managed this
>> successfully?  I'd appreciate any tips someone could give to help out
>> here?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Neil
>>
>> --
>
> --
> this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
> daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org>
> http://home.cs.tum.edu/~siegel
> gnupg key id: 0x6EEC9E62
> fingerprint: DE5B 1F64 9034 1FB6 E120 DE10 268D AFD5 6EEC 9E62
> encrypted email preferred

Neil Benn Msc
Director
Ziath Ltd
Phone :+44 (0)7508 107942
Website - http://www.ziath.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This message, including any attached documents, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
If you have received this communication in error, please notify Ziath
Ltd immediately by email at info ziath com  Thank you.