Running Cheese on lubuntu

Hello,

         I'm trying to run cheese on lubuntu and I have the error
message that the libcamel ELF file version does not match the current
one (it is looking for version 1.2).  I'm at a bit of a loss to work
out what to do.  I've tried to apt-get a version of libcamel but I
cannot find a package to download for this.  Has anyone managed this
successfully?  I'd appreciate any tips someone could give to help out
here?

Regards,

Neil

Neil Benn Msc
Director
Ziath Ltd
Phone :+44 (0)7508 107942
Website - http://www.ziath.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This message, including any attached documents, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
If you have received this communication in error, please notify Ziath
Ltd immediately by email at info ziath com  Thank you.