Re: [GSOC] Spicing up Cheese

Hi,

As the plan according to [2] is that Cheese will move for a large part
to vala I would suggest using Vala instead of python for the plugins,
because
1) Less memory usage
2) Introducing another programming language makes contributing to
Cheese more difficult because you need to know more programming
languages

According to [2] libcheese will still be in C. Why not do this in
vala. The end result is a C gobject library anyway

Jaap