Re: cheese three zero

Earthlings,
On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 22:55 +0200, daniel g. siegel wrote:
> the basic idea is to split cheese into 2 parts:
>
> a) libcheese, which does all the webcam handling, the gstreamer
> pipeline, effects and of course taking photos and videos.
> b) cheese-ui will then just use libcheese to build its ui on top of it.
I've factored out the /easy/ bits from cheese-ui into libcheese.  The
branch is "libcheese-adelaney".  I'd appreciate it if someone who
understood git better than I could rename that to "libcheese-threezero"
or something less personal to me.

You'll also notice a branch called
"refs/heads/origin/libcheese-adelaney".  This is where I screwed up.
Deletion of that branch is requested.  I'm not going to do it today
because my luck with git suggests that I'll break the world.  I'm quite
proficient with bzr and darcs.  Hopefully I'll be up to git-speed soon.

I should say that my intentions with libcheese is to keep it in a
buildable state.  We'll make some decisions soon about the libcheese
API.  At that stage, the branch may not build for a while whilst we
update the ui to use the new API.

Lastly, if you'd prefer any other code layout shout now.  It's easier to
fix it now rather than later.

--
Aidan