Re: Acer HD Crystal Eye webcam (064e:a117 Suyin Corp.) not working on Ubuntu 9.10 beta and Cheese

hey!

if your camera works with gstreamer-properties it should also in cheese.
if not, would you please be so kind and submit a bug report including
the output of cheese -v to bugzilla.gnome.org (cheese product)

thanks a lot!

daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org>