Re: Help needed with an a11y related Cheese bug

I believe I fixed it with the last svn commit.
I was looking for the locking issue in the wrong place. It was not the
flash who was failing but the photo-saved callback called right after.
This signal is emitted from a gstreamer callback so it's outside the
mainloop and needs the gdk locking.
Could you guys test it and confirm it's fixed?

There is still a thing that concerns me:
We do the window setup before the first gdk_threads_enter (), something like

gdk_threads_init ();

cheese_window_init (); /* it initialize the would window, builds the
ui, connects the actions, etc.. */
// other setups..

gdk_threads_enter ();
gtk_main ();
gdk_threads_leave ();

This never caused any issue but I suspect we should call
gdk_threads_enter right after threads_init, should we?
I read the other apps failed starting with a11y because of a similar
issue (gftp).

Thanks again,

Filippo