=?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Bug_522340_=96_quickcam_compil?= =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?ed_from_source_ubuntu_system?=

Hi,

I followed the steps and submitted a bug report. I'm very excited
about doing that even though I'm sure no one cares. I've been using
Linux for years and am a programmer. I've created small programs under
Linux for years but never have actually been apart of the process in
helping to better the community.

I took a look at the output and I no squat about gtk or gstream APIs.
If the error was closer to the surface(in the cheese-code) I'd help
out. Actually, if I'm mistaken and it is in the cheese code I wouldn't
mind someone acting as Socrates and have me make the necessary changes
to fix the program. Everyone wins, knowledge is shared, and I can say
I contributed in a very small way.

-Zenko

--
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much
liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.