support MJPEG based webcams

Hi

I have a webcam that produces MJPEG video output. It's supported by the linux-uvc driver (v4l2).

Using my webcam with Cheese, displays a blank window. I presume the constructed pipe doesn't decode the MJPEG output to raw rgb.

Is it possible to add checks for the video format and automatically insert appropriate elements in the video pipe? For instance my camera works by inserting a 'decodebin' element. e.g.
gst-launch v4l2src ! decodebin ! xvimagesink

thank you for this nice application.

-Ioannis