Dependency versions

Evening all,

In my quest to get cheese packaged for all SUSE releases including the
enterprise builds, I have hit a bit of a wall - especially with the
latest 0.3.0 release :(

My question is with the minimum versions required for the deps, like
glib and gstreamer.  For 0.2.4 I am getting failures if glib is less
than 0.2.12 is this correct?  Is it not possible to use anything lower
than that? If so this release is limited to only building on 10.3 and 11.0

For 0.3.0 I am getting failures if gstreamer is lower than 0.10.15.  If
this is correct then I will not be able to build cheese for any version
of SUSE.

The only way round at present would be to rebuild gstreamer and glib,
but I dont have the time to maintain these and I would rather use the
bundled distro releases.  As it stands Cheese is being looked at for
inclusin in the upcoming release of openSUSE (11.0).

Many thanks,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa