Re: Building on CentOS 5

i would guess about 2.x or 3.x, but please have a look at the README
file of each package, where the dependencies are stated.

anyway, i am quite sure, that it wont work, as we fixed most of the bugs
in the 2.22 and 2.24 branches.

daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>