Timezone, zombie-calendars and few other things

Hello,

I started using calendar yesterday and it's first SIMPLE and simply working
calendar app for linux with CalDAV support for Linux. Very good, so far.

Right now I use version 0.3.0 under PLD-Linux and with XFCE desktop. It works
fine, but:
- california uses UTC time zone, it does not respect system timezone,
- I have many CalDAV calendars and I made mistake (typo) in one URL. The
result was some zombie-caledar that prompts for password every time I start
calendar. I couldn't see it anywhere, I had to use evolution to clean it up,

I have some suggestions and feature requests, too...
- california does not honour color of the calendar from CalDAV,
- every each calendar I have to configure manually. Under OSX it's possible to
  put one link and you have there all the calendars you use. Calendar creation
  is also possible.
- icon in tray and/or some applet?
- TODO lists support.

Even now it's best calendar app with CalDAV support for linux :)

For my everyday use I have BusyCal under OSX and it's perfect calendar app,
IMO. Please, take a look:
http://www.busymac.com/busycal/index.html

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then Linux is Dolby
Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost and all the music is free.