Re: gnomecal/evolution vs gnome-pilot

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Eskil Heyn Olsen wrote:

> Tell us more! (I can guess that it's mark-as-deleted and
> later purge stuff). I've browsed through the rfc's (2445
> till 2447), but I've been unable to find anything about
> this problem.

http://www.imc.org/draft-ietf-calsch-cap

section 12.2 extends icalendar with a new set of calendar
properties, of which TOMBSTONE is one. the definition of the
property is: "a marker indicating that this calendar has
been Deleted."

this definition certainly makes it sound like TOMBSTONE is
only a calendar property, but the example given in section
7.2.3.1 makes it sound like the property should be available
to any calendar component.

if you want to be strictly conformant to rfc 2445, i'd
suggest using something like X-GNOME-TOMBSTONE.