Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream 1.5.0 released

Hi Tristan,

1.5.0 is odd number minor pointt so naturally it's a development
snapshot, people should not receive it by default like 1.4.x or 1.6.x.

Thanks for confirming. This also matches my expectation, but I wanted
to make sure before releasing it.

I think it's probably valuable to provide it via PyPI as a development
snapshot like any other odd minor point, but it's probably got a fairly
short lifespan (mostly we want to identify if the technically breaking
change of how includes work cause any real problems before jumping into
1.6).

This is now available as: https://pypi.org/project/BuildStream/1.5.0.dev0/.

A small note for anyone wanting to install version 1.5.0 via pip: it's
probably easiest to specify the exact version like
`buildstream==1.5.0.dev0` to install this version. If you do some
other kind of version constraints (like less than or greater than),
please be careful to exclude the "newer" 1.91.x and 1.93.x series.
They will take precedence over this release, unless constrained
otherwise.

Cheers,
Chandan

PS: Thanks a lot for wrapping the PyPI releases ! people are using them
so they are very valuable :)

PPS: You're welcome :)