[BuildStream] dev buildstream apache org list created was Re: Formalizing committers

(resending from my email that is subscribed to buildstream-list@gnome)

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 5:28 AM Tristan Van Berkom <tristan vanberkom codethink co uk> wrote:
> We should be close to be able to provide mailing lists at the ASF to have these communications.  Will post an update as soon as those are available.

Great, I expected we'd have to wait longer.

dev buildstream apache org is now created.

Please feel free to subscribe via:
dev-subscribe buildstream apache org

I'm told that once the first post is sent (eg this one), it should also appear on lists.apache.org:
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev buildstream apache org

Sander and I are currently the list moderators, but we can add other moderators if desired.  If you have any issues subscribing, please let me know and we can loop in ASF infra if there are issues.

Once we have a critical mass of subscribers added, then we can pick up the migration conversations.  (Perhaps we can dual-post important posts...I dunno.  Play it by ear.)

Cheers.  -- justin