Re: [BuildStream] Renaming junction `target` option name

Hi all,

As mentioned on the merge request[0], some conversation happened on IRC
around this rename[1], which resulted in a different approach.

Instead of renaming the existing junction option, we've opted to remove
it entirely, and introduce a new kind of element called a `link`.

The `link` element can be used as a symbolic link to another element,
either in the local project or in a subproject, and it can equally be
used to link to a `junction` element.

This more flexible new element is much clearer in it's purpose and can
be used to achieve the same thing as a junction with the `target`
option specified.

This was written up over the weekend and is currently available on this
new merge request[2].

[0]: https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/-/merge_requests/1937
[1]: https://irclogs.baserock.org/buildstream/%23buildstream.2020-05-05.log.html#t2020-05-05T06:42:26
[2]: https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/-/merge_requests/1948