Re: [BuildStream] [Development topic] Use black to format code

Hi all,

Since it seemed like we were in agreement, I have submitted
https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/merge_requests/1703 to add
Black to format our code.

This merge request comes with tox environments, CI configuration and
relevant documentation on how to use the formatter. Please have a look
if you are interested.

If you have any suggestions or concerns, please let me know.

Note for reviewers: please _do not_ assign this to Marge even if the
merge request is approved. I don't trust Marge to rebase this
correctly so I'll merge this manually once it has been reviewed.

Thanks!
Chandan