[BuildStream] Meeting Noes - monthly irc team meeting - Tuesday 14 May

Hi all,

We just held the meeting.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Monthly-Meeting/20190514

Meeting summary
---------------
* Actions from last meeting
  * ACTION: act on proposing a 'build tooling' dev room at FOSDEM with
    various buildtooling upstreams  (tpollard, 14:06:45)

* Potential 1.4 feature release
  * ACTION: abderrahim to send a post to the ML with what he'd like 1.4
    to be  (tpollard, 14:25:16)

* Is there a need to have a monthly irc meeting over separate mailing
  list topics

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* tristan (58)