[BuildStream] Monthly irc team meeting minutes - Tuesday 19 March 2019

Hi all,

Sorry these have taken me so long to get out, we had some issues with the meeting bot, but all sorted now.

Link to meeting notes on the wiki:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Monthly-Meeting/20190319

Meeting summary
---------------
* actions from previous meeting  (laurence, 14:03:02)
  * AGREED: all actions from previous meeting are closed off  (laurence,
    14:11:37)

* hackfests: next one and improved communication about it  (laurence,
  14:12:16)
  * ACTION: laurence to start to firm up the gathering schedule for the
    project  (laurence, 14:24:50)
  * AGREED: need to have at least one event a year that is in the diary
    3 (or even more ) months in advance, to try to increase hackers from
    GNOME /FDO  (laurence, 14:25:25)
  * LINK: https://buildstream.build/install.html   (jjardon, 14:30:44)

* bst-external packaging  (laurence, 14:36:51)

Meeting ended at 15:00:35 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* laurence to start to firm up the gathering schedule for the project

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* tristan (81)
* laurence (63)