[BuildStream] Cleaning up BuildStream organization on GitLab

Hi all,

I was browsing the list of repositories under the BuildStream organization on
GitLab [1] and we appear to have accumulated a lot of repositories over time.

I, for one, don't think we actually need all of them. For some of them, I am not
sure if the BuildStream organization is the right place.

I think there's value in ensuring that the organization page doesn't list
things that are outdated or unsupported.

Sorry to pick on certain projects but here are some examples of what I am
talking about:

* gnome-test-data [2] describes itself as "A temporary project, this
  should be removed soon". It was last updated an year ago, and evidently
  hasn't been removed :)

* bst-plugins-ostree was never used, but exists.

* I am also unsure whether the nosoftware subgroup [4] is used by anyone or
  anything.

So, I wanted to ask how others feel about this? And if people agree, how should
we proceed?

Cheers,
Chandan

[1]: https://gitlab.com/BuildStream