Re: [BuildStream] Gitlab Merge Trains

Hi,

It was me who used the term 'broad consensus on irc' - and I was referring to those on irc at a specific time. I actually used it as I was encouraging Alexandru to bring this to the list specifically so that all contributors could see it, not just those on irc. So I think everyone is on the same page here :)

These changes are made in the right spirit, just as the marge-bot changes that I introduced were also.

Cheers,
Laurence

On 2019-07-23 16:27, Sander Striker via buildstream-list wrote:
Hi,

I do not know what "a broad consensus on IRC" means.  Consensus
between who?  I know for a fact that part of the community cannot
easily be on IRC and therefor isn't.

On the topic of Marge Bot and switching to a more general feature, I
think that is fine, with appropriate notice.  Maybe also with a more
catchy subject line like "Retiring Marge-Bot, Workflow Change".

Cheers,

Sander

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 5:06 PM Alexandru Fazakas via buildstream-list