[BuildStream] Stepping away as maintainer of bst-external

Hi all,

I'm being reassigned away from my current project, so won't be able to
spend as much time on BuildStream.

As such, I'm resigning as maintainer of bst-external.

Rest assured, you will still be in good hands, as James Ennis will still
be a maintainer of bst-external, and I'll still be around to answer
questions by E-mail or the #buildstream channel.

Thanks all,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Maw, Software Engineer, Codethink Ltd.
Codethink privacy policy: https://www.codethink.co.uk/privacy.html