Re: [BuildStream] Error consistency

On 11/07/2019 10:17, William Salmon via buildstream-list wrote:
[...]
Would buildstream accept a patch making the Errors more consistent,
consolidating them all in _exeptions.py and fixing any fall out?

Would the community be welcoming of something like **kwargs used in the
various error constructors in place of the named arguments after the `*`
to make boiler plate more consistent?

Yes please, this is something I've been considering for the future. I'm
not fully aware of the dev history here but it looks like this can be
simplified.

--
Best Regards,
Darius

For Codethink's privacy-policy please see
https://www.codethink.co.uk/privacy.html