[BuildStream] Meeting Notes - irc team meeting - Tue 09 July 2019

Hi all,

We held the meeting yesterday.

Wiki page entry:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Monthly-Meeting/20190709

Link to the full minutes:

https://meetbot.gnome.org/buildstream-meetings/2019/buildstream-meetings.2019-07-09-13.57.html

And the minutes as text:

Meeting summary
---------------
* AGREED: for FOSDEM 2020, we will not push ahead with trying to
  organise a 'Build Tooling' dev room  (laurence, 14:14:49)
* AGREED: we should target multiple FOSDEM talk submissions  (laurence,
  14:19:03)
* ACTION: laurence to organise a slot to come up with a strategy on this
  (laurence, 14:19:26)
* ACTION: laurence to organise a slot to come up with a strategy on
  FOSDEM (and other conference) talk submissions  (laurence, 14:19:54)
* ACTION: laurence to chase down progress with marge-bot being moved and
  discuss with Lachlan about infra responsibilities  (laurence,
  14:23:34)
* LINK: https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/merge_requests/1415
  (laurence, 14:24:09)
* LINK: https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/issues/1071
  (laurence, 14:24:38)
* ACTION: laurence to tidy up gitlab labels and boards (in discussion
  with tristan)  (laurence, 14:26:38)
* ACTION: laurence to look at archiving old unusused repos  (laurence,
  14:27:06)
* AGREED: gitlab milestones can be removed, where safe - we will
  consider reintroducing them when approaching 2.0 release  (laurence,
  14:41:38)
* ACTION: laurence to remove gitlab milestones, where safe  (laurence,
  14:41:49)
* ACTION: tristan to ensure stable 1.4 branch is in place, with all
  critically needed features, before GUADEC  (laurence, 14:46:08)
* ACTION: laurence to look at how we could split up CONTRIBUTING
  (laurence, 14:56:17)

Meeting ended at 14:57:51 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* laurence to organise a slot to come up with a strategy on this
* laurence to organise a slot to come up with a strategy on FOSDEM (and
  other conference) talk submissions
* laurence to chase down progress with marge-bot being moved and discuss
  with Lachlan about infra responsibilities
* laurence to tidy up gitlab labels and boards (in discussion with
  tristan)
* laurence to look at archiving old unusused repos
* laurence to remove gitlab milestones, where safe
* tristan to ensure stable 1.4 branch is in place, with all critically
  needed features, before GUADEC
* laurence to look at how we could split up CONTRIBUTING

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* laurence
  * laurence to organise a slot to come up with a strategy on this
  * laurence to organise a slot to come up with a strategy on FOSDEM
    (and other conference) talk submissions
  * laurence to chase down progress with marge-bot being moved and
    discuss with Lachlan about infra responsibilities
  * laurence to tidy up gitlab labels and boards (in discussion with
    tristan)
  * laurence to look at archiving old unusused repos
  * laurence to remove gitlab milestones, where safe
  * laurence to look at how we could split up CONTRIBUTING
* tristan
  * laurence to tidy up gitlab labels and boards (in discussion with
    tristan)
  * tristan to ensure stable 1.4 branch is in place, with all critically
    needed features, before GUADEC
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)