Re: [BuildStream] Cleaning up BuildStream organization on GitLab

Sorry for the late response on this one - I've been away on holiday. Yes I'll pick this up.

Cheers,
Laurence

On 2019-06-27 09:17, Sander Striker wrote:
That sounds like a plan then.  Laurence, are you picking that up?

Cheers,

Sander

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 8:34 PM Laurence Urhegyi via buildstream-list
<buildstream-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi Chandan,

I think it's a good idea (we actually discussed it during the irc
meeting a few weeks back too).

One thing we could look at is archiving the projects instead of
deleting:

https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/settings/#archiving-a-project

I think we take each project on a case by case, locate the
owner/maintainer and liaise with them to shut it down. I think this
is
non controversial and we can get started on it without delay.

Cheers,
Laurence