Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream Gathering: Call for agenda

Hi all,

We've managed to put together an agenda for the Gathering. You can
view it in form of a Google Doc at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oJrSnL2rycYUzghKKZKFw5YPA7YaloZguUTRgnsvgfU.
We might add some more details to this page later, but the structure
of the days shouldn't be affected much.

There's at least one free slot at the moment, in case there are any
urgent last-minute additions.

Javier, I've scheduled the topics you were interested in on day 2.
Please check that I haven't missed anything.

Looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Cheers,
Chandan