[BuildStream] The Marge-bot has landed!

Hi,

Inspired by the freedesktop-sdk project, BuildStream now has a merge-bot, named marge-bot [0]. Marge is a gitlab user who will help us manage having lots of MRs being set to merge at the same time.

The way this works is: once you have the MR reviewed and approved to land, assign to Marge instead of hitting merge yourself, and she will handle the management of the current queue of MRs being set to merge. This means that if one pipeline succeeds and something is merged, other MRs are automatically rebased and set to merge, so you don't have to deal with this hassle.

Important: this now means that we should be assigning *all* MRs to be merged by the bot, since if we set some MRs to be merged manually it will interfere with what Marge is doing.

Cheers,
Laurence

[0] https://gitlab.com/marge-bot123