Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream "Conclave" in Manchester on October 2018 (week 42)

On Thu, 2018-09-20 at 11:40 +0100, William Salmon wrote:
[...]
As such, I think it would be best if this talk that you suggest come
later in the week, when a more clear picture can be presented.
[...]
This seems logical, however the earlier in the week it is the more time
there is for people to mull it over and seek clarification.

That is also a good point, so we should do it mid-week I suppose.