Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream "Conclave" in Manchester on October 2018 (week 42)

Hi Angelos,

On Tuesday, 2 October 2018 10:32:11 CEST Angelos Evripiotis via BuildStream-list wrote:
I was thinking about adding IDE integration to the wiki's topics, dose
anyone have any preferences/options to add before I do? this seems like
a better place for discussion than the wiki?

I'm interested in this as well for Builder (gnome-builder) and would be
happy to participate to the discussions. I won't be available before
Wednesday 17 though

Heya! I’m very interested in this for VS code and others, I’m planning to
join in Thursday and Friday.

If there is any other topic you want to raise during the Gathering, do not hesitate in letting me know or add
them to the wiki  and we will schedule them accordingly, so you can attend.

Best Regards

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant