[BuildStream] Strength our testing effort: overnight builds.

Dear BuildStream lovers,

in an effort to strength our testing for the coming release, some of us believe that it would be highly
beneficial to add to the effort that Tiago started some weeks ago, and that Valentin coordinates now,
additional effort. I am talking about the Overnight tests[1].

In order to do so, the first thing we need is a list of actions (to test) we can add to be performed in these
builds, executed on daily basis. In the future we will structure them based on different criteria so we will
decide how and when to execute them. For now, we are happy with a simple and flat list. The idea is to
prioritize them to then evaluate who and how will implement them. Ideally we will add some of the items of
the list to the current master build before branching 1.4.

So, please use this thread to share your ideas. I will collect them on a list and add them to gitlab. From
there, you can add more in the future in a more structured way.

We believe this measure will have a positive impact in our Freedesktop-SDK users in the short term, so in
general in all our user base in the longer term.

[1] https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/pipeline_schedules

Best Regards
--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt